Remodel & Construction Services Section
Who We Are
What We Do
Anatomy and Zoology W325 Lab
This lab renovation consisted of a lab casework layout to incorporate the necessary equipment for the lab processes.
Pathology Building Rennovation
Multi-phased full remodel of second floor pathology including office and lab space.
Weed Research Building Rennovation
This addition to the Weed Research building is a welcome site for a previous tight quarters. This addition will also increase the amount of research required for todays Weed Research labs.
Plant science Lab Rennovation
The Plant Science E109 Lab is a revitalized space that serve as a template for what future labs should attain.
Orthopedic Research Lab
The new roof for the ORL (Orthopedic Research Lab) building was built to handle the new HVAC equipment installed on the buildings roof. The design of the roof was chosen to match the existing buildings in this area which gave a more uniform look to the buildings, and also solved some code issues the building had.
Engineering Research Center - Front Lobby Remodel
The scope of this project is to expand the front and the back of the ERC front lobby so that it may be used as a reception area for visitors to the building.
Engineering Research Center - Hallways
These labs were renovated from the outdated labs that were from the construction of the building. The intention was to create a space for labs from the Main Campus to move to, some permanently, some just for the time that their labs on the Main Campus were being redone.
View our new brochure for additional details and information about the Remodel & Construction Service Section.
The Remodel & Construction Services Section is located in the General Services Building, Suite 217. This section provides estimating, skilled trades craft labor (Construction Services), project management and controls for a wide variety of construction, major/minor maintenance, renovation and remodel services to the campus community. The Remodel Unit serves in several different capacities including that of a general contractor, state owner's representative, quality assurance specialist and specialized subcontractor. Colorado State University construction, maintenance, renovation and remodel services are provided to clients on a 10% fee-per-project basis.
Remodel & Construction Services Section provides design, engineering, estimating and construction project management services for campus projects under $500,000.
- The "Construction Services" section is responsible for single trade craft modifications like carpentry (bulletin boards), painting, plumbing (placing a sink) and/or electrical work (adding an electrical outlet).
- The "Remodel Unit" Project Managers address larger, multi-tradecraft projects. The group's Project Managers design and estimate project costs, schedule work, manage/monitor service providers, professionals, contractors and all other aspects of project controls. The groups Project Managers are responsible for following all applicable State of Colorado building codes, completing projects on time, within specification and budget.
Initiating a Request for Construction Services
- Complete a Request for Job Estimates and Job Quotes form to begin the process for your project.
- View the Construction Services Process.
Job Payment Process
- FOR FIXED COST REMODEL PROJECTS and CONSTRUCTION SERVICES JOBS FROM THE FACILITIES REMODEL & CONSTRUCTION SERVICES UNIT ONLY - please issue a Kuali TRANSFER OF FUNDS document.
- Our Fixed Cost quotes that we provide to our customers state either Remodel Services or Construction Services at the top of the quote.
- In the FROM line with your customer fund use Object Code 9905
- In the TO line use fund 7741480 Object Code 9904
- FOR ALL OTHER FACILITIES MANAGEMENT WORK - Please continue to submit a Work Order Authorization (WOA) in Kuali.
- If you have questions, please call:
For questions and concerns about the Remodel & Construction Services Section, please contact Michael Davis at 970-491-0075.