Board of Governors May 2017 Program Plan

Concept rendering of the new Shepardson building addition.Shepardson Hall was constructed in 1938 and is one of the last post-war WPA funded buildings on campus. Shepardson has always housed the Agriculture Sciences College and it remains a proud reminder of CSU’s Aggie heritage. This project proposes not only a major renovation of the interior space to meet evolving programmatic needs but also a significant addition to allow for growth and provide a signature building for the College of Agricultural Sciences.

  Because Shepardson Hall is home to the Dean of Agricultural Sciences, the goal for this project is to house all of the student resources for the College in this building. The Dean’s office is currently under-sized and difficult to find. The Dean will be meeting with students, prospective students and families as well as industry partners so their office must be inviting, easy to find and capable of accommodating large groups of people.