About Facilities Management
The Facilities Management Department is committed to quality competitive service. Our mission is to anticipate and provide the physical environment, which enables Colorado State University to achieve its objectives in instruction, research, and public service.
Facilities Management is an organization where continuous improvement in service is the standard. We will be recognized by the community as the service provider of choice. We will do this by delivering excellent service, by being a partner in addressing our customers’ needs, by fulfilling our stewardship role, and by being an innovative leader. Because FM employees are the most important part of realizing our vision, we are committed to ensuring that Facilities Management is a valued and energizing place to work where everyone has the opportunity to contribute, learn, and grow.
- Good Stewards:
- We are responsible in planning and managing university resources.
- We look after and provide for the needs of our employees and the campus community.
- We work with others to arrive at mutually beneficial outcomes.
- We advocate and implement innovative, industry-leading solutions.
- We bring expert skill and knowledge in our respective fields.