Alterations, Repairs & Maintenance

For Alterations to existing or for new installations whether it is:

  • Adding an electrical outlet
  • General moving
  • Labor
  • Construction assistance
  • Full scale renovation
  • Project Management
  • Painting
  • Carpentry(framing, drywall, cabinetry)
  • Plumbing
  • Electrical
  • Low Voltage/Audio Visual/Security

For more information please visit RCS' FAQ Page

Just click the icon above to submit an RCS Remodel Request.

For emergency repair services, i.e. building flooding, power outage, loss of heat / cooling, etc., please contact Facilities Management dispatch at 970-491-0077.

For non-emergency maintenance and repair of building systems (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, etc.), building envelope (doors, windows, roofs, etc.), custodial services, grounds and landscaping, streets, sidewalks and asphalt repairs, it is best to contact the building’s Proctor who will submit an online work request through AiM Work Management system. Or, please call FM Dispatch at 970-491-0077.

Some maintenance services are provided on a fee-for-service basis, including, but not limited to: 

  • Specialty Building Automation System (BAS) Alarms
  • Video/camera, security/panic buttons maintenance/repairs
  • Requests for lock changes, rekeying, padlocks
  • Specialty lab equipment moves
  • Departmental requests for re-landscaping
  • Installation of memorial benches and trees
  • Hanging of departmental / university banners or temporary exterior signage
  • Machining, welding, fabricating of specialty lab or research equipment
  • Repairs of lab equipment