Alterations to existing or for new installations whether it is:

Adding an electrical outlet ,General moving Labor, Construction assistance, Full scale renovation, Project Management, Painting Carpentry(framing, drywall, cabinetry), Plumbing, Electrical, Low Voltage/Audio Visual/Security

Just click below to submit an RCS Remodel Request.

Click Here

Repair services

Building flooding, power outage, loss of heat / cooling, etc., please contact Facilities Management dispatch at 970-491-0077.

For non-emergency maintenance and repair of building systems (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, etc.), building envelope (doors, windows, roofs, etc.), custodial services, grounds and landscaping, streets, sidewalks and asphalt repairs, it is best to contact the building’s Proctor who will submit an online work request through AiM Work Management system. Or, please call FM Dispatch at 970-491-0077.

Click on this tile to access RAMWORKS.

Some maintenance services are provided on a fee-for-service basis, including, but not limited to: Specialty Building Automation System (BAS) Alarms Video/camera, security/panic buttons maintenance/repairs Requests for lock changes, rekeying, padlocks Specialty lab equipment moves Departmental requests for re-landscaping Installation of memorial benches and trees Hanging of departmental / university banners or temporary exterior signage Machining, welding, fabricating of specialty lab or research equipment Repairs of lab equipment