- Colorado State University administers all Construction Procurements according to the policies and procedures provided by the State of Colorado Office of the State Architect. The processes include solicitation of all professional design and construction services. For details please review the Office of the State Architect State Buildings website. https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/osa/statebuildings
Addenda will be posted to Newforma at the project links below.
Request for Qualifications
- None At This Time
Request for Proposals
- RFP-2022-139-SC / 21-019 / Glover Building and Site Redevelopment
- RFP-2022-138-SC / 21-021 / Additions and Renovations to the Andrew G. Clark Building
Advertisement for Bids
- AFB-2022-177-SC Housing Services Center Roof Replacement—Prequalified roof contractors only
- AFB-2022-187-SC / 21-005 / Chiropteran Research Facility
- AFB-2022-176-SC/ 210517D/Flint Animal Cancer Center Roof Replacement–Prequalified roof contractors only
- AFB-2023-006-SC/210611A/Allison Hall Roof Replacement Abatement
Request for Interests
Closed Solicitations / Award Notices / Bid Tabulations
- Requests for Interest – Rev. 10.2019
- Requests for Qualifications – Rev. 12.2021
- Requests for Proposals – Rev. 3.2022
- Advertisements for Bid – Rev. 4.2022
- Submission Form – Use to submit qualification submittals and bid submittals (PDF Only).
- Requests for Clarification Form – Use to submit Requests for Clarification (Excel Only).
Questions or Comments, Contact Us.