Special Event Request Form
Instructions & Information
- Please complete the following form. Required fields are shown in blue, while optional fields are displayed in standard black.
- When finished, click the Submit Request button. If this button is not clicked, the request will not be submitted.
- This request must be approved by the responding event coordinator before becoming an official event.
- If this event is approved, this information will also be sent to the following parties:
- Campus Police Department
- Environmental Health Services
- Parking Services
- Other University Departments as Required
- Venues that can be scheduled include sports facilities, outdoor areas, Danforth Chapel, and sometimes classrooms, for off-campus users and any user charging an admission or participation fee.
- If you have any questions about this form, please email Melissa Pundt. For more overview information about available services, see the Special Event Support page.
- Note: Submission of form does not imply approval of event.
- At this time the scheduling office requires a minimum of two weeks’ notice to review requests. Please keep in mind, that in most cases, it will take longer than 2 weeks for the reservation to be fully reviewed and confirmed. Reservations which include food services will require additional time to review.