Welcome to the training page for AiM. As we get more training videos and documentation, we will update this page. We will also post information on other kinds of training as it becomes available.
If you would like an account set up in AiM to follow along in the application/Go app training, please send an email to Compuer Services – email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Work phone number if you will be using the Go App
Conceptual Topics on how AiM approaches diffferent topics
AiM Basics – the desktop app
- AiM Basics Navigation Session 1
- AiM Basics Navigation Session 2
- AiM Basics Searches Session 1
- Practice Questions On Searches Document
- Using AiM Help
- Rapid Timecard Entry (06/12)
- Assigning Phases (06/12)
- AiM Timecard Adjustment (6/24)
- AiM Warehouse Order (6/24)
- AiM Purchase Request (6/25) ***NOTE*** The training video instructs you change the Purchase Request to “Approved” when you are finished. The current procedure is to leave it “Requested”. Once approved, certain information can’t be change that might need to be changed by Logistics.
GO Basics – the mobile app